Tuesday, November 16, 2004

NO MORE PROPERTY!

Just finished my property transcations exam, I'm feeling that Mase song "feel so good". It wasn't too hard, I was just pushed for time. Man, these PLT law exams are like two hours each and it's just not enough time. I was going insane in the last 10 minutes. It was an open book exam so folders were flying everywhere, I was flicking through all my materials at a 100 miles and running, had to run to my bag to get out my calendar to work out council rates.

It's very funny seeing lawyers (or well law students) doing exams. They are all open book, as in you can take in anything. It's a very interesting scene before you go into the exam. You see some students come armed to the teeth with everything under the sun related to the subject. Alex and I call them heavyweights. THeir either very smart and have read everything or it's what I call a "safety blanket/insurance policy". In the hope that something pops up in the exam that you haven't studied for, you can make a mad dash through all your materials and find that pot of gold.

On the other hand, you have the "lightweights" who go in with the bare essentials. I'm somewhere in between. My policy is that I take in what I need and that I don't take in anything I haven't read. For me, it just creates a lot more stress trying to find something which I have no idea about. May as well freestyle: make something up !@!

So if anyone is buying/selling a house, entering into a commercial/residential lease, involved in a mortagage, wants to exercise a power of attorney, yall know who to see - Solicitor Ho, attorney at law at your service.

Justice is served: It's all coming out now about Justice Shaw and the blood samples. I told you, the doctor didn't put it in! There was a second doctor! What about Arafat? The milita groups are claiming that he was poisonsed. You heard it here first! See DJ Ho Diaries for the latest consipracy theories (and I didn't even speak to Ashby!)

Rest in Peace
A soccer great, Johnny Warren had his funeral yesterday. It was the first State Funeral for a sports person in NSW. There were some very interesting scenes, cause after they got out of the church there was this brazillan dance and drums going off, like a wild party/mardi gra. Some of those brazillan chicks were hot!

Man can't believe ODB (OLD DIRTY BASTARD), the wu tang rapper died two days ago. He will be remembered as a unique rapper for his style and personality. He just had this weird drunken flow but it was so cool. I had to play a song to remember what he sounded like, and I couldn't find anything, so I was forced to pull out my bro's Mariah #1 hits CD ( i swear its his) and play the "Fantasy Remix". I know that sounds kinda lame, but ODB had skills and tore that Mariah song up. It was strange how they made that Wu-Tang album without him, cause he spent the last three years in jail and was then admitted into a mental ward. The Wu Bangers aren't the same without him.


21 Questions

I was jogging today, and started thinking about these questions (and added a few more):

1. What if I had stayed at UWS (Univeristy of Western Sydney) and finished my degree there?

2. What if I had looked over my shoulder when I changed lanes before my accident? What if I hadn't hit the brake, would that little kid in the car have been injured?

3. What if I had fought back when those two guys robbed me? Would I have been worse off? What if they were carrying weapons?

4. What if I hadn't said anything to that girl sitting next to me at 4.G.0.2 on that Thursday afternoon?

5. What if I could write legibly?

6. What if I had studied harder? Would I have that elusive HD average?

7. How come I can't play confidently at Bankstown Basketball Stadium? How come I'm half the player that I can be when i play comp?

8. What if I had 50 inch hops? Or a decent jumpshot?

9. How come I can't speak Cantonese, yet my parents speak it fluently?

10. Where has all my years of Mandarin Saturday School disappeared to?

11. Why can't I play the piano anymore, when I'm up to Grade 5?

12. Would I have been worse off when I was five and pushed the handbrake on the car, and the car rolled down the hill?

13. What if I had never moved to Padstow and stayed at Dulwich Hill? What if I now moved to Voyager Point?

14. What if I moved to Hong Kong to work? Or London? Or New York?

15. Where can I find a Gilligan's island outfit for the Gilligan Island themed Deloitte XMAS party?

16. What if i had done something when my mum was being dragged around Town Hall by some thief she had apprehended from our store?

17. What if my last name was not Ho but Wong or Smith? Would our store be called Wong Wong's Gifts? Would I be called DJ Wong?

18. What if I inherited the Ho Ho Gifts Empire?

19. What if I had taken the job at Proctor & Gamble instead of Deloitte?

20. Why can't I stand up for myself? Why do I get stepped on all the time? When do I fight back for once?

21. Why are you reading this?


No comments: