Tuesday, October 12, 2004

To death do me part

As part of my legal training course, I'm learning how to draft a will i.e. a formal document which states who you will leave your posessions to when you die and who will take responsibilty for your kids etc......

Without further nonsense, here is my brief and probably not legal binding will.

I, Matthew Ho, leave the following items and responsibilities to the following individuals:

Basketballs: Donate to UTS sports centre, because all your basketballs suck!

All my Deloitte Gear: Dawen. I wouldn't leave it to AI, because he'd prolly sell it on ebay :P

Deloitte graduate position: Dawen. I'm 100% sure I can't leave this to anyone, but I know you want to work there very badly!

Rosa soft toy: Dawen. So you can reunite it with detlef!

Karaoke DVD: To the HEWSO group cause we need to practice b4 we go to K world again. Some of us aren't in tune eg. me.

CD collection: Tim and Hoi can split the hip hop ones, Dawen can take the rnb ones, and Ashby can sell the rest on Ebay.

My study notes except for professional accounting: I leave this to Catherine, because I know you will need it.

Professional Accounting notes: To my two students (you know who you are).

Bible: Leave this in the hands of the church.

Stereo: Dawen, because I know you want one!

Business books: Ip, because I know you will read them. I have quite a good collection, ranging from the Mind of the CEO to International Relations in the 21st Century.

Concert tickets: If I go before i see AND1/Black eyed peas/Big Day out, may all this pass to Ashby. I know you want to see Black Eyed peas, but you just dont want to admit it!.

And finally my most prized possessions:

My basketball jerseys!
Garnett: AShby
JOrdan retro: Tim
DR J: Hoi tak
East Nike: Aadesh
Jordan: Brett (for all the discounts you have been giving me!)

Shoes: To Hoi, so you can add to your ever growing collection

If I could leave my basketball game (i.e my skills, abilites, desire to improve very badly): i'm not sure how i could pass on my so called and abiliites but I would leave them to Jerm.

Funeral wishes: To be cremated and have my ashes spread over Rucker park.

No comments: