Saturday, October 09, 2004

Extremely frustrated with Aust. idol tickets.

I just want to post up a comment which I put on the Australian idol website's discussion board. I set up a new discussion board and is shown below:

Extremely frustrated with tickets
Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if anyone has had any success in getting tickets to the show. I've applied 6 times and have not heard anything back from the show. Each application has been successfully recieved and I do it early each week, straight after they announce who's been kicked out.I'm extremely frustrated and losing patience with this ticketing system. I was hoping to see go at least once, but it has been a very disappointing experience with the tickets.

I want to write a written complaint, but there's no contact information. The website has no info available as to who to contact. Please tell me what you guys think.

No comments: