Thursday, October 28, 2004

See ya later Chanel No. 5

I was so happy to see Chanel Cole get booted out from idol. I don't think she was that great. Sure she had some orginally, but her act was getting old. I'd compare her to Bjork......a comparison which she dreaded. She was quirky but in the end there was no way the public would buy her stuff. She's just too weird.

The current idol betting odds from Centrebet are as follows:

To win idol

CALLEA, Anthony: $1.45
DONOVAN, Casey: $5
MURPHY, Courtney: $5
JENSEN, Hayley: $13

My head says that Anthony will win. However, I will make a very bold prediction. Hayley Jensen will win idol. She is the least talented and most boring out of all of them. However, they just can't seem to get rid of her, despite her obvious lack of ability. She reminds me of that old lady that won Survivor 2, despite Colby (the young strapping male) who was superior physically and mentally. You heard it here first: HAYLEY JENSEN WINS IDOL.



No comments: