Sunday, October 24, 2004

China here we come!

Spent all Saturday organising a trip to China. WHoever thought that going to a travel agent and asking about a 9 day tour would be so difficult? Also found out that airfares are pretty steep around Christmas and New year, like around $2K to fly to Beijing, with stopover in HK. It'll be worth it though! Kind of wish that I could spend more time overseas b4 i start work, but:

1. I don't have the $$$
2. I don't have the $$$
3. I don't have the $$$
4. I will miss my dedicated readers :P (but more so the first 3).

What i need to do is work for like a year or two, save up money and take a much needed holiday for like 3 months. Just drop off the face of the world for a while, not worry about studying/ working and just bum around the world. AHhhh if only.

Study?
So much do to, so little time. Got like 10 billion things to do for my litigation practice file and my finals in 3 weeks time. THe short of it - I'm screwed? Well not really. I've been through like what 10 examination periods from 2000 to now.....i've survived each one with flying colours..so fingers crossed.

Your Drafted !
The day has almost arrived. Exactly 24 hours b4 the draft. I have been anticiapting this for a while. It 's like the most exciting day for fantasy basketball. POssible issues to ponder:

* KG first or Tim Duncan?
* Do i take a risk on grant hill? will the ankle hold up
* what's my strategy? build up a good rotation first or take bigs first?
* Shaq FT% ?
* J Kidd - 2/3/4 round? will be interesting.
* who are the steals in the later rounds?
* will someone pull out and ask to change the date (yet again) and drive me insane?

Shout out to Hoi! COngrats on your graduation from your marketing degree. I heard that there was a distinct lack of FOBS at the graduation, NOT!.

Law Ball
had heaps of fun ......felt good mixing with people in a social setting who i have been intensely studying with all year. Quite a few drunks around as well (you know who you are) and a few dancing queens amongst us (Alex).

Gotta go back and study,
Matt.

No comments: