Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Vincis Cateris


New photographic evidence has verified that man can fly, well at least for brief periods. Here is a new species of human known as Vincis Carteris captured here in full flight. Built for aerodynamics, he stands at 6'6 and weighs 230 pounds, perfect for launching himself into the stratosphere at dynamic speeds. With pogo like legs he electrifies and amazes other lesser mortals (check the dude with the laptop at the bottom of the screen with his jaw dropping).

I want to give a big ups to Ken for giving a copy of the all-star game and the dunk contest. I haven't watched one in a while and it was extremely enjoyable. I've got two copies now, having downloaded a high quality version as well, so if want a copy, holla!.


DJ Ho's Randoms

* I love my rnb and i'm really feeling the alicia keys song "if i ain't got you" remix. It's the bomb and i can really connect with the words as it reminds me of what love really is about. The Mario song "Let me love you" is also off the hook.

* It just seems that I'm bumping into everyone at Martin Place from Hoi, Fergo - who i was staring at a while b4 i shouted out "Fergo"!, Mano - who works at the same building as me, and Anvij who was looking fly.

* Does anyone realise that the Sydney Kings are in the finals? if you want to go, and i would love to, let me know - holla!

Peace out, DJ HO

a dj ho production

No comments: