Wednesday, December 01, 2004

DJ Ho the Franchise

The Name is Mine

DJ HO < pronounced Dee-jay Hoe>: A person that is true to oneself, who is cooler than "ice cool". Someone whose life is dedicated to the three B's: basketball, blogging and the Bible. A person that is down to earth yet is acutely in tune with global issues. An individual that is loyal and dedicated to his friends. He/she may walk with a certain rhythm in their step as if they are above this world yet walks slow enough to smell the roses.

I was googling my name "DJ HO" and the following quiz came up: "Are you a DJ HO ?". There were a bunch of questions which I cannot repeat but they related to what you would do at a nightclub such as try to get with the DJ's, etc...After taking the quiz, it became clear that I was as a DJ Ho.

I'm not sure if I appreciate other people using my name like that. Maybe I should copyright my trademark name. "DJ Ho" is a franchise name, you can't mess it up. It's equivalent to brandnames like Nike or Toyota. When you think Tupac Shakur you think "2Pac". Along these lines, when you think my name, the words "DJ HO" should pop into your mind.


Gimme a book deal

Also, I happened to be reading breakupbabe's blog who recently scored a bookdeal. Now, props to her getting this deal, but where's mine? I think people want to hear the exclusive inside story of DJ HO - half man half student, 100% baller. Like I said, the DJ HO franchise is just starting to be recognised globally.
I've got a loyal following of fans, my work is tight, and the site is growing in popularity (from 2 fans to 4 fans, a 200% increase).

I know your out there big publishing companies trawling for new innovative writers. I'm young, fresh and dynamic. DJ HO is your man.

No comments: