Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

It's Xmas eve and there's only two hours to go!

Tonite I'm at home with my family and just watching some DVD's. A quiet night in for once. Saturday, I was all over the place and Friday.........that's a different story! I met up with DJ Crayzee and Plunkett @ Verandah Bar. Then we went loose @ Privilege with the $3 drinks. Met up with Rahul and then it real derty coz we ended up at Space (the nightclub above Shark Bar). Spaceth man spaceth.

We clubbed til the lights came on (which was like 4am if you were curious). That place was absolutely crowded and I really didn't want to go there, but i had not much choice cause everyone else wanted to. What an Asian joint! I was like with the only two white people in the whole club! Turned out to be a good night in the end.




Love this D'Angelo album. His best track actually ain't on the album, it's on the Space Jam soundtrack. In fact, he doesn't even sing that much in it! It's called "I've Found My Smile Again" and the instrumentals are just crazy. D'Angelo is such a good crooner and his got that old soul style/jazzy flavour......ya feel me? Before Justin Timberlake's song, D'Angelo was bringing sexy back! Check out the other Brown Sugar's myspace page.

I'm out like Christmas Eve.

DJ Ho

p.s. I'm up for one more night of clubbing before 2006 finishes up. You know where to find me.

No comments: