Friday, December 23, 2005

Let me take you to funky (new) town

The city of men dressed in leather skirts, an eclectic bunch of residents, the Dendy theatre, and a thai restaurant on every corner.

Here are some pics from the Newtown Community Festival, putting on display the best food, arts, crafts, music the town has to offer. Pics taken 2 months ago. Inspired by Pickos.

They came out in their thousands!~ People everywhere on a sunny Sunday afternoon.













People as far as the eye could see.












Soul Food baby!.


Thai food on display. The most unhealthiest thing at the festival - a banana springroll - real greasy.

Newtown is a city of tatts. I've never seen so many tatts in my life. So I had to get a tempoary one. And I was grimacing too!~













A bunch of orange haired people supporting Orangutans in Indonesia who I donated money to. I think they liked me cause I had a bright orange backpack.


An old skool keyboard? Retro!

Newtown is very much a lefty society - very out there . So you know there were going to be selling t-shirts like that. Loved this one - except it cost $30.

1 comment:

Student154 said...

haha, i remember that tat during gridiron... yeah... that was pretty G.A.N.G.S.T.A as snoop would say