Sunday, November 20, 2005

New Jack City Tour


Two of my all-time favourite rnb groups are coming to Sydney. Blackstreet and New Edition!!!! Joined by SWV, Bell Biv Devoe and Johnny Gill. Growing up in high school, they were the bomb. Then Blackstreet kinda dropped off but their first two were off the heezy. New Edition's "Home Again" was awesome, "Can you stand the rain" is one the greatest tracks ever.

The tickets are $89 (seated) or if you're feeling rich, $120 on the floor. It's @ the Sydney Entertainement Centre, Dec 11th. If you would like to come, leave a comment/ring/email/whatever, just let me know as I would like to buy tix soon.
For more info, click here and here.

No Diggity. No doubt.

DJ Ho.

6 comments:

Student154 said...

I guess you're going with Tim then

DJ Ho said...

ya. What's with the mugshot photo dude?

PiCkLeS said...

I'm been trying to decide whether to go to this or not for ages but $89 during xmas season is just not money i can spare.

heheh Bosco's pic!

Student154 said...

yeah had to switch back when I felt threatened looking at my own photo... I think i'm going to blackalicious

Anonymous said...

I've got nothing 2 really say about this posting. I just haven't read ur blog since october and finally got a chance 2 catch up 2day. hectism indeed (see entry of nov 19).

DJ Ho said...

Bosco: I'd like to go to both actually (Blackalicious). But not sure atm since I agree with Pickles that money is in short supply around Xmas time.

Pickles: So you can spend $$$$ on Mollini shoes but not a once in a lifetime concert?

Sheena: Long time no comment! Yes its been quite hectic lately. Yet, I seem to find that when I'm more hectic, I tend to blog more......what does that show?!