Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Pho Shizzle My Nizzle


One of my all time favourite skits from the Fugees "The Score" album. Classic and still funny to this day.

Clef: Yo let's go to this next Chinese-Muslim joint and we can get some shrimp fried rice and mixsalata at the same time....
Pras: aight cool!
Chang-Wei: *humming*You are not alone....I am here with you.... *doorbell* Pras: Ayyo Chang-wei wassup?
Chang-wei: I'll be right up
Pras: Yo can we get somethin to eat man? Chang can I eat?
Chang-wei: Right...right one second....okay then, fine....your order...
Pras: Let me get two of them beef fried rices over there....let me get a half a chicken wing....don't put that lil retarded leg in it....cut that off...don't put NO onions in my white rice....
Clef: yo, yo, yo, yeah, yeah I need four chicken wings fried hard and shit!
Chang-wei: Wait a minute....what's this?
Pras: Yo, I'm not trippin
Chang-wei: Hold on, what's this? *popping sound* The two of you? At Once? Ok then, you want beef?
Pras: No No! We want beef to eat! We ain't got no beef!
Clef: I want four chicken wings fried hard nigga what the fuck you talking about?!
Chang-wei: Fine! I'll kick your monkey asses my fucking self! *jumping and kicking sounds*
Pras: Yo, yo man what you coming over the counter for?
Chang-wei: You think I open a restuarant in the middle of the hood and don't know what is going on? I'll fucking represent!
Clef: I'll fuck you the fuck up!
Chang-wei: I will avenge my brothers by representing and whipping your ass, word is bond!
Clef: This ain't channel 5 nigga, somebody gonna die up in here!
Chang-wei: Okay then, I must show you flying fist of Judah!
Pras: You ain't gonna show me shit! I'mma show you these nuts in yo muthafucking mouth...
Chang-wei: That's right, you AND you....
Clef: Straight from Mortal Kombat....
Chang-wei: You're just talking, obviously the two of you are just bitch ass niggas....
Pras: Nigga well let's do something then! You talking this ole bullshit....
Clef: So what's up? What's up punk ass?
Chang-wei: Okay....alright then....this is a chinese restuarant, but like Burger King have it your way! *punches and kicks connect*
Clef and Pras: Arghh ahhhh...this nigga here!!!

1 comment:

Student154 said...

HAHAHAHAHAA... THATS A PHO-AT FIND