Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Yo, am I the one that is shocked by this recent get together? Cruise & Katie Holmes?!!!!!! 16 year difference? Some guys get all the hot chicks (Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Katie Holmes). I'm a fan, make that BIG FAN of Katie holmes ever since she was on Dawson's creek. The Girl Next Door Image had me. I've read that it might be a publicity stunt because both have new movies coming out (Cruise - war of the worlds, Holmes - batwoman).

I think this poll from a Katie website is quite accurate.

Katie and Tom Cruise. What are your thoughts:
a. WTF??!!
b. Good for katie, go get em!
c.It's super weird, but will help her career
d. Has anyone revived Katie's dad?
e.Way to avoid fame Katie ;)
f. Just say no to Scientology Katie
g. Who's Tom Cruise?


a dj ho production

No comments: