Sunday, September 11, 2005

Motown Philly Flava In Your Ear


I'm supposed to be studying for an exam, but really I've been taking it easy. I'm just not motivated at the moment to do anything so I figured I'd write about the concert I went to.

Last Friday's, I had a great time at the Boyz 2 Men concert. When they sang their classic songs, it was like 'wow'. However, I did feel slightly ripped having paid $85 for a 80 minute concert. Just a tad too short. Cause they had two shows on the one night, they had to usher us out early so the next crowd could move in. Although, I feel better than the people that paid $150 for the front row tickets. I guess my highlights would have been when they sang "On Bended Knee", "Mama", and "End of the Road".

Shaun and Wanya (spelling?) have voices from heaven. I don't think I have heard any better male singers perform. When Shaun start cooing and wailing at the start of 'On Bended Knee' I was amazed at his voice and pitch control.

Overall, I give the concert a 7.5 out of 10. Pricey, but I would have regretted it if I didn't go.

No comments: