Friday, February 03, 2006

I got it! I got it!

Rapist. Hog. Selfish. Shaq. Laker. Dunk Champion. Jordan. 81 Points.

These words will forever be associated with Kobe Bryant. Finally, I've downloaded the game where Kobe Bryant scores 81 points! I can't even fathom how someone can do that, especially when I average 4 points a game at KGV.

If you want a copy of the game, holla at your boy. Oh, and don't forget my commission :P. When I've finished watching, I'll blog about this historic moment. For those that want to download the game, check this website. The game is ID 1706. And we lost our basketball game against Mallesons yesterday so no match report I'm afraid. Just enjoy these pics of Kobe in full flight (kinda reminds of myself).

Left: Kobe between the legs in the slam dunk comp.

Kobe in High School: If only he played for Tech.


Above: Kobe or Lebron - The two best players in the NBA today.

Below: Two of the best of all time. I'd pick Jordan any day.


I'm out like Kobe's 81 points,

DJ Ho.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, I DO read your blog. Though I can't say I was too keen about this post regarding basketball.

Anonymous said...

But I know how EXCITED you get when you see comments,, so here's another one for added value.

DJ Ho said...

Honey, your so kind - 2 comments?

nayfon said...

hahaha lame...getting your gf to comment ;)

4 PPG? dude what are you doing?

nayfon said...

here's another comment honey :P ;)

burn me a copy of the Kobe game...

That Aussie Korean said...

hey mate, saw your comments on my blog so I came and had a look - looks like you're into my music :)

Inside Man said...

Kobe's the truth...

DJ Ho said...

nayfon - i haven't even seen it myself but I'll get you a copy ASAP when I meet you for lunch.

korean: that's the second comment I've left on your blog!

KG - I thougt Paul Pierce's nickname was "the truth" :P. Epiphany Prince scored 113 points last week in a women's game. Ain't anyone playing defense these days?