Sunday, June 17, 2007

There's gonna be some changes........

I have decided that there's gonna be some changes in my life. Some things that I need to do.

For one thing, I got the travel bug. Ever since I went travelling to Vietnam and Thailand, I met heaps of interesting people. Young and old that were travelling for 5, 6, or 7 months. I gotta do it. Tim, a close friend just came back from a year of travelling.

I went to the travel agent, and inquired about a round the world ticket. no definite plans yet, but i want to go travelling for 3 - 5 months.

The places I want to go to?

India
Cambodia
Europe - London, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, etc...!
Dubai
US - New York, Washington, LA, San Francisco.

Lately, i've been reading a lot about demographics and about these various
countries.

Check the 7 star hotel in dubai.



I'm out like the travel bug,

DJ Ho.

No comments: