Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Plans for weblog

Not exactly sure what I am going to put on this website, but I wanted a medium/forum to express my views, frustrations, opinons, insights about the world around me. Also, I figure it be useful for friends/family to see what I am up to these days, especially those that I don't see that often. Other motivators for setting up this website was because a couple of my frens have weblogs too, and it's interesting to see what they are up to (hopefully you'll find this interesting too! lol)

Right now, I've just finished my exams (what a relief) and don't have any real plans at the moment. Couple of things spring into mind like helping my parents out doing odd jobs, planning a trip with Tim and Ashby to the blue mountains, another trip with Dawen to Melbourne perhaps ?. But right now, the only thing on my mind is basically to chill out and just get some r&r after going through another grueling exam period. Definetly planning to catch up with frens and to play a lot of basketball!

No comments: